Running a major project is very different from keeping day-to-day operations moving. I have successfully led and managed dozens of projects over my career.
What I do:
- Developing project architecture, including key timelines and phases, budget development and review, staff requirements, and helping to solve key problems and bottlenecks to ensure your project moves as smoothly as possible.
- Assist with hiring a project manager, full-time or contract, if needed.
What I don’t do:
- Detailed task management
- Following up on tasks with individual contributors
- Detailed specifications or process documentation
- Detailed report development